mandag, juni 17, 2013

Mug bag :-)

Hello all of you, and thanks sew much for all positive comments on my blog for the hop "Tammy bag".
Its overwhelming. I have had more then 600 visitors the last days, and up until now its 68 comments.

Today I will show you my Mug bag.
When we have our guild meetings we always brings a mug for our coffee, and to use a plastic bag is not so nice...
I had more fabric left, so its flowers again.
We also bring a fork and a knife, and I needed to make a space for those as well.



This is how it looks when I have the mug and the tools inside.

When I go to the next meeting I will have both my mug bag, and this new and handy Tammy purse with my hexagons.... needles, tread, scissors, and so on....
 
The mug bag can also be very handy when I'm out driving and like to stop at a rest area for a bite and a cup of coffee outside. :-)
 
Have a nice day.
 

8 kommentarer:

  1. Så fin den blev och tyget är bara så härligt. Hoppas att du snart får användning för din muggpåse.
    Kram

    SvarSlett
  2. Så fin den er. You used these nice fabrics igjen. Du kommer sikker til å bruke den mye.
    Ha en fin kveld Frederika

    SvarSlett
  3. En muggpåse var ju tufft att sy, tycker jag.

    Dollandesign

    SvarSlett
  4. This is really fantastic. Wonderful idea.
    Greetings Grit

    SvarSlett
  5. Now that is exactly what i need Inga a mug mag..yours is delightful as it matches your bag x

    SvarSlett
  6. Es muy bonito!, me gustan mucho las telas que has elegido!

    SvarSlett
  7. Mug bag, and Tammy bag are beautiful. I will come back soon to read more of your posts.
    KATRIN W.

    SvarSlett